After click on button "Clear Price"

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
ehndrju
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Re: After click on button "Clear Price"

Post by ehndrju »

I just want the client to stay in the current category using the filter. and the title did not change.
as soon as select any filter option, the title changes to "item".
The "YES" or "NO" value in the "force category" parameter does not change anything. i tried both options.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Everything filtered is displayed on items page, so there is no name of category because, there can be more categories.

What kind of title do you want to display there? If some common, this can be done per menu link title. If you want to display the category name (active category), you can display it e.g. with help of search module, where active filters are displayed, e.g.:

https://www.phoca.cz/jtd/?c=1-business-and-corporate

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
ehndrju
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by ehndrju »

I understood you. and this is very inconvenient
If I go to the category I need. I want to be in it, look at the product, use the filter. and I don't need a product from other categories. if i need it i will go to the right category.
I will have to disable the title to prevent clients from seeing the category title.
Hmm ...
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, we need to take a loot at this more systematically. The items view just have the option to display more categories at once which is different to category view where only one category is set. So, technically items view needs to be ready for more categories because this is possible when filtering (and not so easy as more products can get more categories but even one product can be a part of more categories). If category is selected in filter, you get only products from this category but the option to filter more categories is still there - so it is not possible to assign items view to only one category directly :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project