Import is stuck need help

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
s4evision
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Import is stuck need help

Post by s4evision »

Hi Everyone

i Need help, when i go to import the import on the right shows but im not uploading so many just a few it just keeps showing the previous file that i uploaded how can i reset it to show the upload then after i have uploaded the file then it shows how many products.

basically what i can see its stuck on the previous upload.
please help.

https://imgur.com/JjqWaTi
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Import is stuck need help

Post by Jan »

Hi, sorry, I don't understand what do you exactly mean?

When you upload the file, the import will be prepared and when clicking on the "Import" button, then the items will be imported to system.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
s4evision
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by s4evision »

Hi Jan

when i go to components and then phoca cart then import, it imediatly shows the products to import on the image the red block. when i try to import say 20 products it still shows the 21 thousand odd products it doesnt reconize the new products.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, there is no recognize function in import. It only says how many items there are in CSV or XML and then when the import is done, it compares if there are new items or not - old items will be updated, new items added.

So it depends on how many products are in the import file.

In case, you reload the file and nothing changed there, maybe this can be some cache issue, try to log off and clean history in browser and reload again. :idea:

Jan
s4evision
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by s4evision »

Hi Jan
i cleared the cache and cleared the browser, but still no results. so i went and created a new username and password and login went to the import in phoca cart and i saw that the redboxed import part is not showing. so i try to upload the csv file so it will show how many products but it doesnt even want to reconize the new products, basically stuck still no import working but the export still works.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Do you get any error when importing, try to see developer console for the errors (e.g. there can be problem with time, etc.)

Jan
s4evision
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by s4evision »

Hi Jan

i found this.

XHRGEThttps://deal-link.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_phocacart&task=phocacartimport.import&format=json&tmpl=component&c2779a7732f6c0adfc809e99c7263131=1&p=1&lp=1093
[HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error 832ms]

GET

Status500
Internal Server Error
VersionHTTP/1.1
Transferred25,85 KB (25,63 KB size)
Referrer Policystrict-origin-when-cross-origin

Cache-Control
no-cache
Connection
close
Content-Type
text/html; charset=UTF-8
Date
Fri, 28 May 2021 08:59:29 GMT
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, now you need to get info about this 500 Error - it is a PHP error, so you can enable php error reporting and try to see if the error will be displayed in preview tab (in devtools) or you can log the errors. Then you can see the error message of this error in PHP error log on the server.

BTW: if this is a test website (development), you try to test latest Beta too: https://github.com/PhocaCz/PhocaCart/re ... Beta11.zip

Jan