The Captcha code you have entered is wrong

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
armando
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

The Captcha code you have entered is wrong

Post by armando »

Going to the checkout page of the site, no amount appears with pay to paypal, though the checkout presents an amount to pay and pay pal was defined.

If I click on the confirmation button, the followinf message appears: "The Captcha code you have entered is wrong. Please, try it again" though there are no captchas displayed on the page.

For your information, phoca cart uses version 3.5.5, I have version 3.5.4 of Mega Menu Content, and version 3.5.10 of Phoca Cart sales countdown timer.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: The Captcha code you have entered is wrong

Post by Jan »

Hi, can you paste a screenshot?

Check if captcha is enabled for checkout. If yes and even the captcha is not displayed (e.g. because of some error), the check is still there, so you will get this error message until you will disable the captcha.

If you have problems with displaying captcha, try to see javascript error console to get more information about this problem:

https://www.phoca.cz/documents/16-jooml ... -conflicts

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
armando
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by armando »

Thank you. The problem is now sorted and the checkout is working nicely without a captcha. Now I have a new problem: when, in checkout, I nove to the payment options (enabled options: Cash against delivery and Paypal standard) I don't see there any amounts.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project