Error Unknown column 'a.predefined_values' in 'field list' when trying to access checkout

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
armando
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Error Unknown column 'a.predefined_values' in 'field list' when trying to access checkout

Post by armando »

On my site I have an online bookstore based on Phoca cart. I have a joomla page giving access to the list of books, where I can click on the "Add to Shopping Cart" option. After choosing my purchases, when I click on the option to pay the books I ordered, I get this error message: Unknown column 'a.predefined_values' in 'field list'. The resulting page shows nothing.
Just4U
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: Error Unknown column 'a.predefined_values' in 'field list' when trying to access checkout

Post by Just4U »

Same problem. PLease help
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Error Unknown column 'a.predefined_values' in 'field list' when trying to access checkout

Post by Jan »

Hi, which version of Phoca Cart do you use?

predefined_values column was added to the system when updating to version Phoca Cart 3.5.5 or later.

Hard to say, what went wrong on your server but if you have access to your database, try to add this missing column to your database:

Code: Select all

ALTER TABLE `#__phocacart_form_fields` ADD COLUMN `predefined_values` text;
(change #__ to your database prefix before running this SQL command.

Probably, more columns may be missing, so SQL command can be found here:

administrator\components\com_phocacart\update\sql\mysql\3.5.5.sql

https://www.phoca.cz/support/16-joomla/ ... extensions
https://www.phoca.cz/blog/1100-solution ... components
https://www.phoca.cz/documents/16-jooml ... ase-column

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
armando
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by armando »

Thanks Jan,

I tried the solution you suggested but it didn't work. Maybe I should need some more information on the other column settings I can use in mySQL, or then there is something eles I need to do.

Myu current version of phoca cart is 3.5.5 but I have a version 3.5.4 of Mega Menu Content and version 3.5.10 of Phoca Cart Sales Countdown Timer Module.

This situation has become urgent to me as I've just launched the issue 1 of a magazine.
armando
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by armando »

Now the error is sorted out. another field was needed to add. Adding it, the checkout page opens and so this is sorted, but, as a new error, no amount appears with pay to paypal, though the checkout presents an amount to pay.

If I clisck on the confirmation button, the followinf message appears: "The Captcha code you have entered is wrong. Please, try it again" though there are no captchas displayed on the page.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project