Checkout Process - Stripe

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
piranha
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Checkout Process - Stripe

Post by piranha »

I cannot figure out why my checkout process is not working - all steps are completed in checkout. When I select CONFIRM, it then goes to a page that says the order was processed - "Your order has been successfully processed, thank you.
". No credit card was entered and no final total was shown. How do I troubleshoot this?

Tags:
dmlwebal
Phoca Professional
Phoca Professional

Re: Checkout Process - Stripe

Post by dmlwebal »

Are you using the NORR NEXT Stripe Plugin?

And have you checked the webhooks and private keys?

:)

David
piranha
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by piranha »

yes, NORR NEXT plugin and it's the same api keys in my stripe account and that I use in j2store extension, that works but I'm trying to change to Phocacart from.
piranha
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by piranha »

OK, I figured it out. The checkout process is kind of confusing. - so after you select "confirm" it takes you to the stripe interface with a message at the top that says "Your order has been successfully processed, thank you."

Then you must enter your credit card details for processing. - I will see if I can do a text override for that message that is less confusing unless you have another suggestion.
piranha
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by piranha »

Solved, thanks.
dmlwebal
Phoca Professional
Phoca Professional

Post by dmlwebal »

Ah yes,

understood, it is a little confusing. I remember now that an override was necessary to change the text because the same issue. The default colours also make the original text hard to read.

Ok, glad you sorted it. I think that Norr Next has some improvements planned for release soon.

David