Add YouTube videos to Tabs area below Products in Item View

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
David-Spring
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Add YouTube videos to Tabs area below Products in Item View

Post by David-Spring »

I would like to add a YouTube video to each product in the Tabs section under the Product on the Item page similar to what is shown in the JoomForest Simone template Demo Product pages:

https://www.joomforest.com/joomla-templates/jf-simone

In looking at Phoca Cart version 3.5.4, phocacart/item/default.php file after the long description at line 430, it appears that there should already be a place to add videos to items in the Tabs section using this:

// VIDEO
if (isset($x->video) && $x->video != '') {
$tabLiO .= '<li class="'.$active.'"><a href="#phvideo" data-toggle="tab">'.JText::_('COM_PHOCACART_VIDEO').'</a></li>';

$tabO .= '<div class="tab-pane '.$active.' fade ph-tab-pane" id="phvideo">';
$tabO .= PhocacartRenderFront::displayVideo($x->video);
$tabO .= '</div>';
$active = '';
}

However, I can not find any place in the Phoca Cart Products New Product screen to add a YouTube video. I realize that I could just add the video to the Features box (below the Long Description box) and then use a language override to change the word Features to Video. But it seems there should be some place to add a video to a new product and I just can not seem to find it.

Thanks again for your help in this matter.
Regards,
David

Tags:
David-Spring
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Re: Add YouTube videos to Tabs area below Products in Item View

Post by David-Spring »

Never mind. I am going blind in my old age. The video link box is above the Short Description and I was looking for it below the Long Description. You can mark this question as solved..
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Add YouTube videos to Tabs area below Products in Item View

Post by Benno »

Ok, solved!

Kind regards,
Benno