automatic invoicing with Phoca Cart

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
TzaIS
Phoca Professional
Phoca Professional

Re: automatic invoicing with Phoca Cart

Post by TzaIS »

Hello Jan,

Stripe from Norrnext works by the way. Benno was able to help a lot.

I just contacted PayPal on their community page because of the problem with the credit cards and the direct debit. I hope the support people can show me the way to the error logs.

See you soon. Thomas

The same content in German language:

Hallo Jan,

Stripe von Norrnext klappt jetzt übrigens. Benno hat da sehr weiterhelfen können.

PayPal habe ich gerade kontaktiert auf deren Community-Seite wegen dem Problem mit den Kreditkarten und der Lastschrift. Ich hoffe, die Leute vom Support können mir den Weg zu den Error-Logs zeigen.

Bis bald. Thomas

Tags:
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ok
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
TzaIS
Phoca Professional
Phoca Professional

Post by TzaIS »

Hi Benno and Jan,

I have just been able to reach PayPal by phone. Unfortunately, the attempt to reach PayPal by e-mail failed. The direct conversation is simply more efficient. Therefore the long time until I could get back to you here.

In order to be able to pay with PayPal in the web store with credit card or with direct debit, I need a plugin with the Funtionalität "PayPal Plus". That's all! As long as your plugin doesn't support this standard, I can't let my clientele pay with these payment methods at PayPal. That would be quite a pity. Most customers here in Germany pay mostly by specifying the bank account, so with direct debit. If you have a solution for this problem, please notify me. Many, many thanks for your effort and

With kind regards, Thomas

The same content in German language:

Hallo Benno und Jan,

Ich habe gerade PayPal telefonisch erreichen können. Der Versuch per E-Mail PayPal zu erreichen schlug leider fehl. Das direkte Gespräch ist einfach effizienter. Deshalb die lange Zeit bis ich mich hier wieder melden konnte.

Um bei PayPal im Web-Shop mit Kreditkarte oder mit Lastschrift bezahlen zu können, brauche ich ein Plugin mit der Funtionalität "PayPal Plus". Das ist alles! Solange Dein Plugin diesen Standard nicht unterstützt, kann ich meine Kundschaft nicht mit diesen Zahlungsarten bei PayPal bezahlen lassen. Das wäre ziemlich schade. Die meisten Kunden hier in Deutschland bezahlen meistens per Angabe der Bankverbindung, also mit Lastschrift. Wenn Ihr eine Lösung für dieses Problem habt, benachrichtigt Ihr mich bitte. Vielen , vielen Dank für Eure Mühe und

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Thomas
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, thank you for the info. Added to feature request list.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project