Feature request: Logout Possibility in Phoca Cart

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
Alexander
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Feature request: Logout Possibility in Phoca Cart

Post by Alexander »

Dear Jan

I noticed that there is no "logout" button on the Phoca Account page or anywhere else in Phoca cart. I found in the forum that logout is managed by Joomla and that that Joomla Login/Logout should be used.

From the point of view of the user experience this is rather confusing and not consistent and adds a click and a new window with possibly another layout than Phoca Cart. You can log in in Phoca Cart but you have to switch to Joomla to log out. For the moment I can present the user a modal logout button but this means another "hack" in Phoca cart.

It would be very nice if in one of the next releases a logout button could be integrated at least in the Phoca Cart account window. Much nicer even would be to have a login/logout possibility as dropdown in the account menu :)

Thank you very much

Alexander

Tags:
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Feature request: Logout Possibility in Phoca Cart

Post by Jan »

Hi, mostly the logout is a part of module, so you can paste module below the account view (login module).

Just create a module (Login), paste a position below the component and menu assignment to account view only:

So it is displayed below the account view, e.g.:

Another way could be copying the button including the form and add it to some description, etc.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Alexander
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Re: Feature request: Logout Possibility in Phoca Cart

Post by Alexander »

Thank you, this thread can be marked as solved

Alexander
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero