Error Save failed with the following error: Incorrect datetime value: '' for column `db_user`.`#__phocacart_c

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
mozhais
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Error Save failed with the following error: Incorrect datetime value: '' for column `db_user`.`#__phocacart_c

Post by mozhais »

Error
Save failed with the following error: Incorrect datetime value: '' for column `db_user`.`#__phocacart_categories`.`modified` at row1

cant create categories or products, i have uninstalled it 2 so far if this cant be fixed will have to give up
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Error Save failed with the following error: Incorrect datetime value: '' for column `db_user`.`#__phocacart_c

Post by Jan »

Hi, which version of Phoca Cart do you use?

Did you try to remove component completely from the system to install it newly from scratch?
https://www.phoca.cz/documents/16-jooml ... m-manually

Where exactly do you get this error. Can you paste here the complete error message (including file and row). See:

https://www.phoca.cz/documents/16-jooml ... rs-on-site

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
mozhais
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: Error Save failed with the following error: Incorrect datetime value: '' for column `db_user`.`#__phocacart_c

Post by mozhais »

Complete message is

Error
Save failed with the following error: Incorrect datetime value: '' for column `edf_roosktch`.`#__phocacart_categories`.`modified` at row1

I get a message when creating categories or products and it is within phoca cart.
I am able to create articles and categories in joomla, so problem deffo is in the cart, i just cant understand where.
Yes i deleted it fully to start from scratch
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Are you able to paste here complete error message (if php error reporting is on and debug mode enabled)?

Such error is then displayed like this (including all the informationf or debugging):

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project