Added coupon cannot be used - it is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Added coupon cannot be used - it is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit

Post by Jan »

Hi, what exactly is duplicated on the screenshot?

Skip Payment Method - skip payment method means that if you e.g. want to give users something without payment, you can automatically hide the payment form when it meets the criteria (e.g. the order amount is zero). And yes, if there is no payment, it cannot change the status (as if there is) by payment method.
Sometimes email is sent with download link, sometimes not...
Hmmm, it is really hard to say what can be wrong there. If there is some problem on server or if there are always different conditions under each the sending work or does not work :-(

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
shibumi
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Re: Added coupon cannot be used - it is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit

Post by shibumi »

The DUplicated screenshot is from Admin page in the back end... Components -> PhocaCart -> Orders -> then click on an order and go to the Ordered Products tab.

I think I found what my problem was with no email sent... some of my photo products were still set to Physical Product... which is why I was asking in another post about ability to set default Product Type for new products being added. Physical Products need to be shipped, so the order would stay as pending until I shipped it. If the product is digital, it is set to completed after payment confirmed.

Oh, another question about Coupons... if you are using Guest Checkout, and I am allowing a Coupon to be used 2 times per customer, does that work with Guest Checkout? Does it track how many times a Guest has used a coupon? Or will I have to not use Guest Checkout?
shibumi
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by shibumi »

So, with guest checkout enabled, and going through the checkout process applying a coupon that is supposed to be good for only 2 uses, allows guest to use coupon more than twice...

Also, guest checkout still does not show My Orders and My Downloads after checking out... these 2 menu items are set to registered users, but can access download and invoice from email link
shibumi
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by shibumi »

So, I've decided to disable Guest checkout, Guests can use coupons that are limited to 2 uses more than 2 times. I think in this case, it is better to have them register on the site, that way I can make sure they can only use a coupon the set number of times.

On another note, I saw a reference to a "Loyalty Card" in Admin -> Customers -> Customer Detail -> Main Options -> Loyalty Card Number - how does that work? Is it tied to Reward Points?
shibumi
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by shibumi »

Still using beta 3.3.2, and I've noticed that I still cannot apply in the Coupon Rules tab Total Amount value, or Minimum Quantity value - as soon as I do, it makes the coupon invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit... Available Quantity and Available Quantity (Customer) both still work as well as applying a category filter works.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

I will do additional tests tonight, but I tested all the rules and got any problems there :idea:

Jan
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, install the newest version 3.3.2
https://www.phoca.cz/news/1058-phoca-ca ... 2-released

and go to Options and enable Logging to Yes(All)

Try to test the coupon and see then the log, you should see why the coupon was not valid

Jan
shibumi
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by shibumi »

Will check tonight... I replaced the 3.3.2 beta with the 3.3.2 release last night
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ok