Post by x-user »

Where to configure these icons
Very uncomfortable when you can not attach a picture to a message
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Tags

Post by Jan »

Hi, nice screenshot, based on your screenshot, I have written documentation. I hope, all is explained there:
https://www.phoca.cz/documents/116-phoc ... s-and-tags

Thank you, Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
x-user
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by x-user »

I have a lot of ideas how to make the whole component more convenient, not just one screenshot:))).
Many templates use Fontawesome if the icons could be selected from the list at once, it would be more convenient and faster.
The best option would be if to make a visual editor of the catalog with the goods and product cards.So far, no component I know has this capability.If you do something like Gridbox editor or Sppagebuilder to configure the catalog and product cards, it will be the most convenient component of the store.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi,
Many templates use Fontawesome if the icons could be selected from the list at once, it would be more convenient and faster.
Yes, I am now working on template based on Gantry, so I see now the problem. It is a little bit complicated because Boostrap is the base CSS for Phoca Cart and it loads as default glyphicons :idea:

The best option would be if to make a visual editor of the catalog with the goods and product cards
Please let me know what you exactly mean, not sure, but maybe this should be a part of template which can override the output :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project