Array to string conversion errors

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
Andy_T
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Array to string conversion errors

Post by Andy_T »

Apologies for being a complete novice but having built a basic website, I installed Phoca Gallery and then a few days later Phoca Cart. All seemed well to begin with and then it crashed giving multiple errors of "Notice: Array to string conversion in /volume1/web/joomla/templates/protostar/error.php on line 119 Array" all around each occurance of the line;

<?php echo $this->getBuffer('modules', 'position-0', array('style' => 'none')); ?>

Also one error of; "1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ': htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /volume1/w' at line 1"

As this was so catastrophic, so early on, I presume I've just done something stupid which can hopefully be simply corrected.

Any ideas?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Array to string conversion errors

Post by Jan »

Hi, try to enable debug mode which should tell you more information about the SQL query error.

Try to enable PHP error reporting to maximum to get more detailed error message about the errors:
https://www.phoca.cz/documents/16-jooml ... rs-on-site
Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project