Disable Reviews and others

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
Scorpion
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Disable Reviews and others

Post by Scorpion »

Hi,

is there a way to disable the reviews? I do not need.

Where is the checkout - link or button in the detail or category view? Do I have to necessarily the Phoca Cart Cart module use?

How can I change the update and delete button?
I must delete the btn-xs from the code (btn btn-success btn-xs ph-btn), so that the buttons are displayed at the correct size in my template.

Thanks,
Micha
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Disable Reviews and others

Post by Jan »

Hi,

reviews - added to feature request list - parameter to enable/disable them
checkout link- you can create a menu link to checkout site, or enable the module, copy the link to checkout and disable it again - you can then paste such link e.g. to menu link, to article, to other module, etc.

buttons - you can customize it in code: administrator\components\com_phocacart\libraries\phocacart\cart\rendercheckout.php

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Scorpion
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by Scorpion »

Hi Jan,
Thank you for your answers. It helped me a lot.

The checkout link I have written directly to the <div class = "ph-top"> in the default.php for the item and the category view. Maybe you can embedding in a future release?

I still have another suggestion for you.
You use <div class = "alert alert-message"> as an indication.
But bootstrap knows only: success, info, warning, danger.
Alert-message is for example in my CSS Templates undefined, since I do not use them.
Would not it be better if you use the bootstrap info or success?

Greeting Micha
Google translator is my friend....
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, please let me know where in the code is "alert-message" used, for now I cannot find it but it is possible that it stayed somewhere (it is obsolete and was changed).

Jan
Scorpion
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by Scorpion »

Hi Jan,

the code I have in the /components/com_phocacart/controllers/checkout.php found

as an an example on Line 31:
$app->enqueueMessage(JText::_('COM_PHOCACART_PRODUCT_ADDED_TO_SHOPPING_CART'), 'message');
I think it is the 'message' on end?

In this PHP, additional items are as the above in the lines 184, 215, 225, 274, 286, 294, 327, 334, 362, 450, 456, 476, 495.
The commented out I have not listed with.

Micha
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, sorry, I have searched for "alert-message" not for "message".

Previously, it was there no "message" but "success" but Joomla! does not have "success" so we have used "message" - this because of translation. Joomla! is the one who redirects and who paste the word to the message part. So if there was "Success" it was not translated by Joomla! so we have changed it to "messsage" (after communication with Benno, Reimund and German translation team members).

So for now, important is, that the word "message" will be translated. Because Joomla!'s output is still in old bootstrap library, some classes need to be renamed to have bootstrap 3 look.

See Phoca Gweld template: https://www.phoca.cz/download/category/8 ... -templates - this template includes system plugin which tries to change some obsolete class names to new names. If you will install this plugin and you will activate it, "alert-message" becomes "alert-info" and will be styled by blue color.

So for now, because of the translation, there needs to be such solution :-(

Jan