Wait for stable release version

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
toonytoony2004
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Wait for stable release version

Post by toonytoony2004 »

my brother test beta version and he said.. This is Great Cart, so beautiful Lay out and easy to use :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

and i love it to .. Now a day, I wait for stable release version and want to Full test Phoca Cart

Thanks

Tooktoon
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Wait for stable release version

Post by Jan »

Hi, thank you for your info. In my regular work, I have spent the last month with solving new statutory regulations valid since 2015. I hope I will finish them soon and will be able to continue with work on Phoca Cart.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
toonytoony2004
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by toonytoony2004 »

Thank you for phoca cart and today i and my brother test again. we very interesting in phoca cart so much because it's one stop management on option button. We try to translate in Thai language and wait for stable version release. it's good and we almost love phoca cart.

We have some idea for suggest about phoca cart.

1. we think this cart should be add method for payment with Credit card.
2. we looking for powerful module to show product on front of joomla like display news or product slideshow

Thank you for phoca cart
Tooktoon
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, thank you, will be great to get a copy of Thai language:

2) Yes, I am planning such kind of module in the future
1) For now I am trying to make the shop ready - first payment method is paypal and if there will be someone who will add other payment method, e.g. credit cards, I will support it - but for now I am not planning to do until the shop will be really stable :idea:

Jan
Wormtronic
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Wormtronic »

Hi,
I'm very interested in that shop component, too.
Can you say me, when will be the first stable release available?
Greats Wormtronic
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, it is RC2 version. The follower should be STABLE (or maybe RC3 when there will be found some new large feature which can be added to the system). Phoca Cart is almost stable. As catalog it can be now used as stable, as e-shop all possible features and combinations of different functions needs to be tested.I hope, users will report feedback and then stable can be released. I don't have any timeframe as everything depends on testing and feedback but I hope it will be soon, it is really almost stable. It is not planned to implement any new feature for now (except PDF feature which is in fact made by Phoca PDF and Phoca PDF plugin, not directly in Phoca Cart), so I hope, it will be really soon.

Jan
Enrico61
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by Enrico61 »

Hi Jan, I'm very interested in Phoca Cart. I have some questions regarding the shop, shall I write them here or is better by PM? Thank you
Enrico
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, you can write them here (and yes, if there is some private info, you can send me them per PM).

Jan