German Selling rules

Phoca Cart - complex e-commerce extension
eichners
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

German Selling rules

Post by eichners »

Is there a chance to get the Cart System set for the German selling rules like having the 100g price of an article.
Also I haven't found the possibility to set own attributes like certain taste or so wich you can afterwarts filter or search for :)

BR Stephan
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: German Selling rules

Post by Jan »

Hi, yes, you can set it in product edit:

Even attributes can be set in Product edit and can be filtered in frontend:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
eichners
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by eichners »

Hi Jan,

thank you for your help withe 100g prices - it works fine :)
BTW: Is ther anything else which can be shown on the Product overview?
And what is wrong with my cart control center in administration when I see only symbols (cascets) and no icons.
Is that a bug of the Version?

BR
Stephan
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi,

product overview - it depends on many settings - on options or on if some value exits - e.g. if product includes features, long description, etc. it will be displayed, if not, then not

symbols - do you use the latest version of Phoca Cart? This can happen when the icon font will be not loaded, and there can be many reasons for it. Mostly it can be checked in javascript console - to check if there is no error message regarding loading icon font, or there can be debbuged if the font is not overriden by other font/css/part :idea:

https://www.phoca.cz/flag-icons/16-joom ... -conflicts

Jan
eichners
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by eichners »

Hi Jan,
thank you for your answer but I belive that there's something missing (everything else is working fine) - is there any javascript or external script necessary for bringing up the Icons? The Css files seams to be there...

BR Stephan
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, in this forum, there were posts with similar issues. The problem was just that CSS overwrite the name of font. This means, that everythink worked OK but the name of the font which renders the icons was overwritten by another CSS and in this case, the icons are not displayed correctly, as CSS assigned them to other font which does not include the icons. Try to see similar posts in this forum. (It can even bee seen in DevTools - if you inspect the icon and then disable the wrong font, thent the icon should be displayed correctly)

Jan
eichners
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by eichners »

Hi Jan,

I think I've found the Problem on the Fonts --> in phocacarttheme.css (.ph-cp-item-icon-link-large:before)--> there are some parts with font-family: 'JoomlaFont!Important'.
I deleted the !Important entries in some cases and the symbols have reappeared. But so far I haven't found the position where the icons on the left menu in before tag are listet. Maybe you can help? THX a lot
BR
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi,

are the symbols right symbols, because if you delete the important, then the symbols from other font can be loaded. Maybe the problem is with not loading the font. :idea:

BTW all the icons (Joomla Font) are defined in phocacarttheme.css - so try to see other lines in this file.

Jan