Can't install fonts

Phoca Font - rendering external fonts in Joomla! CMS
wendij22
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Can't install fonts

Post by wendij22 »

Dear Sir, Madam,

Your Font software looks great, unfortunately I have not been able to try it yet. I am trying to upload a font, but all I get is that "it can't be saved in the database" (of Phoca Font).
I am trying to upload one of your font packages, in the hope Myriad Pro is in there, but no luck yet.

Could you please give me some advice?

I thank you in advance for your help.

Kindest regards,

Wendy
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Can't install fonts

Post by Jan »

Hi, did you upload the fonts in Phoca Font administration, do you get some error message while installing the font?
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
wendij22
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by wendij22 »

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your reply. I used the Phoca install screen to upload the font, as instructed in the documentation. I also tried to follow the instructions on how to make your own Font Zipfile, for the Phoca install bit to upload, but either I am doing something wrong, or...... I am just silly and I can't see it. What I am trying to do is to get the Font Myriad Pro onto the website, but it doesn't seem to work so far. I should try and make a second attempt today and see if I get it now. But any suggestions would be welcome. :)
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, I don't know the package with Myriad Pro, so no idea what can be wrong there :-(
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project