Multiple Fonts on One Site

Phoca Font - rendering external fonts in Joomla! CMS
zeusrw
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Multiple Fonts on One Site

Post by zeusrw »

Hi

Loving this component but I am either missing something obvious or this is not part of the functionality of Phoca Font... although in reviewing some other posts it seems like it is possible.

I have a J2.5 site up and running with Phoca Font 2.0.2

I have successfully created a custom font and have it showing on the website no problem. I would now like to use a second font. I created a second font and uploaded it the same ways as the first, however, only the default font seems to actually show on the website. Both are published and If I make the second font the default font, it shows but font one doesn't.

I saw someone make mention of "first option" to "third option" but I don't see any "options" within Phoca Fonts. What am I missing and how can I have more than one of my custom fonts show on the website?

EDIT
Okay... as usual, as soon as I post something I figure out the answer... sorry for disturbing everyone.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Multiple Fonts on One Site

Post by Jan »

Ok
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
marcoach
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by marcoach »

Hi Zeusrw and Hi Jan,

Sorry, I need the same answer but i did not understand where are those options ...
I mean : the first font is working very well but adding the others ( for the header ) they did not display at all and i don't know where are those "options" : where i can find them? In a file ( xml, css, etc ) or in a administrative menu under my site ?

Many thanks and sorry for the question but I am very new with very poor experience !

----------------------------------
Sorry !!!

I got the answer me too !!!

thanks a lot !
X-Bit
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by X-Bit »

Would be interested in this one as well... just finished to comb the forum but did not find ANY hints about using more than one font!

Thanks for any help!
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Benno »

Hi,
backend --> Components --> Phoca Font --> Phoca Font Control Panel --> Options --> Main
see: https://www.phoca.cz/documents/55-phoca- ... uick-guide
5 Go to Control Panel of Phoca Font, click on Options and set tag, class or id where the selected font will be applied - as default there is a body tag which means, the font will be used on the whole page (different tag, class or id can be set, more fonts can be used on one site too)
Kind regards,
Benno