Phoca Newbie

Worked excellent but how to add more options

Post by suchitra »

Hi,
awesome component.
Worked really good.

My question is how to add in the options section more fonts

Meaning,

If I want to use different fonts on the same site.. I have only up to three choices.

Third Rule - Select Third Font
Font (Third)
Tag, ID or Class (Third Font)
Menu (Itemid - Third Font)
Font Size (Third)
Additional CSS (Third)

the fourth one and on , How to add that???

I tried to modify the config.xml file and added a fourth line copying the third one given there like this :

Code: Select all

<field name="phocahead4" type="phocahead" default="COM_PHOCAFONT_FOURTH_RULE_FONT_4" label="" description="" />

<field name="fonts_04" type="phocaselectfont" default="1" label="COM_PHOCAFONT_FIELD_FONT_FOURTH_LABEL" fontid="04" />
      <field name="tag_id_class_04" default="" size="30" type="text" label="COM_PHOCAFONT_FIELD_TAG_ID_CLASS_FOURTH_LABEL" description="COM_PHOCAFONT_FIELD_TAG_ID_CLASS_FOURTH_DESC" />
      <field name="menu_selection_04" default="" size="30" type="text" label="COM_PHOCAFONT_FIELD_MENU_SELECTION_FOURTH_LABEL" description="COM_PHOCAFONT_FIELD_MENU_SELECTION_FOURTH_DESC" />
      <field name="font_size_04" default="" size="30" type="text" label="COM_PHOCAFONT_FIELD_FONT_SIZE_FOURTH_LABEL" description="COM_PHOCAFONT_FIELD_FONT_SIZE_FOURTH_DESC" />
	  <field name="additional_css_04" default="" rows="3" cols="25" type="textarea" label="COM_PHOCAFONT_FIELD_ADDITIONAL_CSS_FOURTH_LABEL" description="COM_PHOCAFONT_FIELD_ADDITIONAL_CSS_FOURTH_DESC" />
The result was not good as it did not work. It did add a fourth field in the options section but I think I have to add something else some where else. But not sure where and what.

Kindly help : )

Again thanks for the great add-on!!!
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Worked excellent but how to add more options

Post by Jan »

Hi, yes, then the plugin needs to be edited too.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project