Phoca Font Load in Module MainMenu Only

Phoca Font - rendering external fonts in Joomla! CMS
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Phoca Font Load in Module MainMenu Only

Post by Jan »

Hi, not sure which statistics you are using, but I have visited your site. (anyway see: forum-rules.php (1) not because of the bump but to know the problem of time of me or Benno)
Ok.. Jan if you like to go by this way... lets go
Sometimes I really need to use such examples to know why things are working like they are. :-( It is really not possible to me describe how the CSS is working as this is described by CSS sites :-( :-(

So sorry for you lost time with my "dummie" question
Did I write it somewhere? This is really the reason why I am using the basic examples like I have used, users read my posts wrongly and make conclusions which are not true ... like here:
I think that 99% of your users are expertise developers who don't need any kind of assistence
This is really problem I see, I am trying to help people like I can (for free, I think you will not find human which has such average of answered posts in some forum like me) but mostly it ends with negative reviews because some people really don't read my advices. Nobody can really expect that some of Joomla! extension can describe how the CSS rules working. :-( :-(

So seems like my advices should be payed or I should not try to help. In both cases there will be no negative reviews like I can see on some e.g. commercial extensions. Not support forum, no help, all this will not bring any negative review. :idea:

BTW:
It is really problematic in this time, like many people (now I don't mean yourself) don't have any ideas about values and they insult and humiliate people who are trying to help another people (this can be seen on e.g. joomla.org forum) and is the reason why most of the extensions for Joomla! are transformed to commercial extensions :-(
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
totallnet
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by totallnet »

I user GooGle Analytics and GetCliky Paid Version...

I work with help desk too and know wich is dificult these service ... I wont say if you are correct or the costumers are wrongs... i think that you have parameters to discovery byself . The reviews is one of them...

But just one point... the extension that i used is free - I KNOW ... but you dont work with social works, you work in Phoca. The minimum that you should have is : good relations with your costumers...

If the exemple that you posted before were displayed in Phoca Fonts Documentation ... these post wont be necessary... sorry.. these topic wont be necessary... that is all.... i will end my Phoca Expirience here....

Sucess... :twisted:
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

But just one point... the extension that i used is free - I KNOW ... but you dont work with social works, you work in Phoca. The minimum that you should have is : good relations with your costumers...
Hi, maybe you still don't understand it correctly.

I or any other moderator (now Benno is active), we are not working in Phoca. This is a freetime project.

I cannot have any good relations with my customers regarding Phoca, because Phoca has no customers.

I have my regular work (like e.g. Benno has) and Phoca is hobby. No business, no customers.

I like programming, I like if something what I have done, can be useful for someone other, I can give advice for someone regarding function which is directly a Phoca function, but all this I can.

We are helping people in our freetime for free. But no matter if hobby or not, I cannot teach people how to use e.g. CSS technology, I am not CSS developer and CSS is not my hobby and I cannot help people regarding CSS. I cannot replace Google search, there is really not time for doing it :-(
If the exemple that you posted before were displayed in Phoca Fonts Documentation
As you can see, most of the Phoca Documentation is obsolete, because there is nobody to help to improve and update the documentation :-( :-(

I would be the first who will update the documentation and give there any information if it is possible, but then I need to 200 hours per day to do it :-( :-( But even if the day will have 200 hours, I will spent them e.g. to create new features for Phoca Extensions, not for writing guides which are written yet and which in fact have no dependecy to Joomla! extensions (except the one, that Joomla! extensions are using it like html, javascript, php, mysql, etc.)

Thank you, for understanding, Jan
totallnet
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by totallnet »

Very very very soory... i made a mistake with you.. my apologies...

If you dont work in Phoca and these support is just to help persons like me.... you are right...

Im very ashamed now... please accept my apologies :oops:
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Im very ashamed now... please accept my apologies
I don't write it because you should feel ashamed, so no apologies here ... people should only know, that sometimes it is really hard to write the right answer or to have a complete documentation. :(

Jan
flora66
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by flora66 »

I just want to say thank you for the information.
It is very valuable for me..newbie here and encountering the same situation.
Thanks and keep up the good work..