I found some small problems.
1. There is no constant in the file "config.xml", and in the file "en-GB" is present | Screenshot
2. There is no constant in the file "en-GB" | ScreenshotCOM_PHOCAEMAIL_FIELD_PRIVACY_CHECKBOX_DESCRIPTION_DESC="Set privacy checkbox description"
3. In the settings of the component there is a description parameter.COM_PHOCAEMAIL_FIELD_DESC="Set access rights."
The problem is that the subscription form is really hidden when the specified parameters are active. But the description is not hidden. This can be seen in the screenshot.COM_PHOCAEMAIL_MAIN_DESCRIPTION_DESC="Set main description. Main description is displayed in Newsletter view. Plugins like Load Module can be used there, so e.g. subscribe form of Phoca Email Newsletter module can be loaded inside this description. Description is not displayed when: Subscribe, Activate, Unsubscribe, Readonline, etc. tasks are active."
In this case, the screenshot viewing the letter online (Readonline).
4. The title of the component (menu item) should be placed in the center of the page | Screenshot
It will be even better if the title can be hidden if necessary.
5. You need to add the item "Send Newsletter" in the drop-down menu | Screenshot
Thanks for attention!