Missing date and time after upgrade

Phoca Email (Newsletter) - sending emails and managing newsletters in Joomla! CMS
Laz1
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Missing date and time after upgrade

Post by Laz1 »

Please after upgrading to the latest versions of both the component (3.07) and module (3.08), the sign up date, activation and unsubscription dates all set to 0000-00-00 00:00:00 for old entries. For new users however, everything seems to work great. I'm on joomla 3.8.5 and php version 7.2.10. Any help at all will be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much in advance.

Related question:
Please is there a way we can export the names and email addresses of all subscribers into a file?

Tags:
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Missing date and time after upgrade

Post by Jan »

Hi,
Please is there a way we can export the names and email addresses of all subscribers into a file?
for now there is no such option, so this can be done e.g. in phpMyAdmin :idea:

Hmmm, hard to say what happend when installing the upgrade. Unfortunately I don't have any experience with such problem. The problem is, the component is not installed by itself but by Joomla! installation manager - but really hard to say, there is no function in the component or in Joomla! install manager which somehow edit current data in database :idea: (the only one instruction for editing data is when the component is uninstalled, in such case all data will be removed) :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Laz1
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Laz1 »

After comparing my two databases,In "subscribers", I realized you introduced 2 new columns in the database and that seems to be the problem. When I first installed in 2016, there was just "date" and "date_unsubscribe". However, now we have "date, "date_unsubscribe", "date_register" and "date_active".
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hmmm, now I understand, but in such case, the old date by old items ist not deleted (it is still here) but because of new feature, new date column is used (it is because of GDPR, so all date values - unsubscribe, register, active are known).

So this seems to be the problem, I think the fastest way to solve it is to copy the date column to date_register in the phpMyAdmin :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Laz1
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Laz1 »

Great. Thanks very much. That fixed it.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero