mass mail with unique bodies

Phoca Email (Newsletter) - sending emails and managing newsletters in Joomla! CMS
jombiejink
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

mass mail with unique bodies

Post by jombiejink »

Is Phoca Email capable of sending unique bodies? (How difficult is it to add a column to the email list?)
The news letter variables appear to be unique from newsletter to newsletter and not from email account to email account.

I have people sending me their email addresses and requesting tickets to a show. I need to be able to query a mysql table that has their email address and send the ticketing information that is linked to their email record. There 2500 to 5000 requests (10,000 seats) that we assign based on request time and performance.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: mass mail with unique bodies

Post by Jan »

The news letter variables appear to be unique from newsletter to newsletter and not from email account to email account.
Hi, it depends on used variable. For example "name" is unique for email account not newsletter, etc. :idea:

Yes, because every email is personalized, unfortunately, you cannot send it as multiple, it is send for each user because of the personal variables.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project