No responsive ?

Phoca Restaurant Menu - restaurant menu manager
dotcom22
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

No responsive ?

Post by dotcom22 »

Hello Jan

Bill Fare for example is well displayed on website with Table settings...but not on smartphone. If I switch to Boostrap 3 (my template is compatible) the list is good on smartphone but on my website where all items are listed in one single column and aliogned to left... I tested with default protostar and beez3 same story....

any clues?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: No responsive ?

Post by Jan »

Hi, Protostar or Beez don't load Bootstap 3. To use Bootstrap 3, you need to use temlate which loads Bootstrap 3 library and is ready for Bootstrap 3 - just try to test with Phoca Fashion e.g.:
https://www.phoca.cz/joomla-templates

See screenshot:
Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
dotcom22
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by dotcom22 »

I use Rockettheme Template and I thinking they use Bootstrap but it seem they use only partially...

So any other alternative ? I looked in the code for see if that could possible to modify some css but it seem not. Please don't tell me I must change template....
dotcom22
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by dotcom22 »

ok nevermind....I don't know why but now the result is good using table...

Others questions:

- I would like rename generated PDF from Phoca.pdf to Any.pdf. I seen in possible to change name in PDF Plugin Settings but the file still named Phoca.pdf

- I wondering if we could add also thumbnail pict in PDF...Seem to not be possible due to PDF limitation ??
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, yes:
- I wondering if we could add also thumbnail pict in PDF...Seem to not be possible due to PDF limitation ??
you can add images to PDF, but they are not aligned as in HTML, so the layout is then destroyed :-( So there is the possibility to do it but it comes with very difficult implementation :-(
I would like rename generated PDF from Phoca.pdf to Any.pdf. I seen in possible to change name in PDF Plugin Settings but the file still named Phoca.pdf
Try to edit directly Phoca PDF component:
libraries\joomla\document\pdf\pdf.php

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project