Phoca Plugin not working in tag description

Phoca Maps - displaying maps in Joomla! CMS
Corono
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Phoca Plugin not working in tag description

Post by Corono »

Hi
I'm using the actual version of Phoca maps and the corresponding plugin on a joomla 3.8 web page. I'm using the native joomla tag feature und try to add a phoca map to the tag description. This worked a few months ago, but not anymore, probably a problem with a joomla update. Now, only the plugin text is shown and not resolved:
{phocamaps view=link|id=7|text=xyz}
Pasting this code to a normal article works, so it has to be a problem with phoca maps in a tag description.

Any idea?
Thanks.
Corono
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Phoca Plugin not working in tag description

Post by Jan »

Hi, if you are using content plugin and such is displayed in article, then the content plugin works well.

If it does not display in other part of Joomla! try to check options if the parts can include content plugins (e.g. there is some settings to enable/disable it :idea: )

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Corono
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Corono »

Hi
Thanks for the answer and sorry for the delay.
The phoca maps plugin works in other parts, but i still think it is a problem of the plugin itself and not of joomla or its settings because other content plugins (e.g. Joomimage) work in the tag description.
Corono
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi,

Phoca Maps plugin is just standard content plugin and it works everywhere (articles, descriptions - https://www.phoca.cz/documents/16-jooml ... t-articles ) where it is ready for reading conent plugins. Unfortunately, this is not managed by the plugin itself but by the place where the plugin should be read :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project