popup modal-box

Phoca Maps - displaying maps in Joomla! CMS
reini_44
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

popup modal-box

Post by reini_44 »

hello guys,

in which file are the DIV box and the associated iframe to make size changes?
with me only inline style is displayed with default values and there is an associated file difficult to locate.
sorry for my bad english is google-translate
Thanks for your help

Joomla 3.8.9
Phocamap Component 3.0.5
Pluginmap 3.0.5
Template JSN Tendo 2 - Standard
HP www.kdas.at

Ps .: The link to the popup is on the start page at the bottom
##################
in welcher Datei befinden sich die DIV Box und der dazugehörige Iframe um Größenänderungen vorzunehmen?
bei mir wird nur inline style mit vorgegebenen Werten angezeigt und da ist eine zugehörige Datei schwer ausfindig zu machen.

Danke für die Hilfe

Joomla 3.8.9
Phocamap Component 3.0.5
Pluginmap 3.0.5
Template JSN Tendo 2 - Standard
HP www.kdas.at

Ps.: Der Link zum Popup ist auf der Startseite ganz unten
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: popup modal-box

Post by Jan »

Hi, see:
plugins\content\phocamaps\phocamaps.php (cca line 380)

the modal window size is set by map size.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
reini_44
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by reini_44 »

Hi Jan,
First of all, thanks for your help.
Unfortunately, in the file you specify, the changes made are ignored and remain unaffected.

If I examine the popup with the inspector of Firefox, I can read these two lines that are relevant for the popup and can make temporary changes but can not find a corresponding file.

Code: Select all

<div id="sbox-window" class="shadow phocamaps-plugin-window" role="dialog" aria-hiden="fals" style="z-index: 65557; left: 621; top: 845; width: 640px; higth: 400px;">

<iframe src="/component/phocamaps/map/1-k-d-a-s.html?tmpl=component" width="640" heigth="400" frameborder="0">
As you can see, the values are fixed here, but it is not clear in which file that was written
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, the changes are valid for the plugin, did you see the output of the plugin or component?

Jan
reini_44
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by reini_44 »

Hi Jan,

I think that is the output of the plugin, since I can examine it only in the open state and yes for the output is the plugin responsible if I'm not mistaken.
Have searched for these two lines both in the component and in the plugin but was not successful.
Although I was able to find sizes in the component/com_phocamaps/views/map/view.html.php, changes are also ignored, at least in the popup.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

component/com_phocamaps/views/map/view.html.php - this affects only displaying of component. If you are using plugin, the plugin gets parameters from component but the displaying happens in plugin code:

plugins/content/plg.phocamaps ...

So there you can get the parameters about height and width of the map and the popup window will be set there by these parameters (+ some more padding)

:idea:

Jan
reini_44
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by reini_44 »

Unfortunately that does not help me.
I would like to use the output via the plugin (popup modal-box) but no matter where I try to change something, be it in the administration of the plugin or in the associated files, the changes are simply ignored. Brouser Cache & Joomla Cache emptied nothing works.

Now I wonder where Joomla takes the entries in the two lines that are absolutely not from me and are not included in the files of Phocamap.

One stands for me firmly, the values 640x400px are registered by Inline Style fix, only I can not determine where.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, they are set in the plugin - they get the info from Phoca Maps component and the plugin sets the size. It is not set by Joomla! itself. Try to make some fatal error in the plugin file so you will see if some changes are ignored and you really edit the right file :idea:

Jan
reini_44
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by reini_44 »

Hi Jan,

I found it. Under /plugins/content/phocamaps/phocamaps.php from line 685 to 693 the values for the modal window were entered.
This changed to my liking and it works.

My next problem is, if I also show the route planning in the modal window, 2 things are not translated into German "From Address" and "Get Route". Have already looked in the language files and there made the missing translation, but in the frontend it is not displayed and remains in english.

Regards
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

It depend on if the langauge string is coming from plugin or component - but both need to be checked if they are up-to-date.

Jan