Moved to Joomla 3.0 and now saw grey screen

Phoca Maps - displaying maps in Joomla! CMS
khacquan
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Moved to Joomla 3.0 and now saw grey screen

Post by khacquan »

Hi all,
I saw many people posted about this issue but none fixed my problem.
After moving to Joomla 3.0 it is not working any more. The map now shows as a grey screen, with all browsers.
- Inserted API
- Enable SSL
- Install the new version of Maps
here is the link to my page, shows no error
https://vietdreams.org/projects/project-map

Updated: If I change the Template from Beez3 to Protostar or Yoo_night, then the page shows, but ofcourse there is no Menus or other items from original template

THANKS
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Moved to Joomla 3.0 and now saw grey screen

Post by Jan »

Hi, hmmm, on the website, there is no javascript problem in javascript console :idea:

What happens when you disable all markers and you only display map without markers?

When it works in other templates, maybe the current template somehow affects the javascript of the map but as I wrote, I don't see any problem in console :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
khacquan
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by khacquan »

Hi Jan,
I Disabled all markers and it still didn't show the map. I changed to a different template and it works. I wonder is that because of the new update on Phoca? It has been working the whole time with the old one.
Jan wrote: 13 Oct 2017, 14:40 Hi, hmmm, on the website, there is no javascript problem in javascript console :idea:

What happens when you disable all markers and you only display map without markers?

When it works in other templates, maybe the current template somehow affects the javascript of the map but as I wrote, I don't see any problem in console :idea:

Jan
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, when it works in another template, this could be the javascript conflict between current template and the javascript API :idea: But really hard to say what kind of problem there is when there is no javascript error in console :-( :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project