remove "powered by..."

Phoca Maps - displaying maps in Joomla! CMS
mjkahn
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

remove "powered by..."

Post by mjkahn »

Is there an option, paid, or a hack, that allows you to remove the "Powered by Phoca Maps" label and link below a map? I am using v. 3.x. Prior versions did not display this option. My client would prefer not to see it.

Thanks in advance.
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: remove "powered by..."

Post by Benno »

Hi,
see: https://www.phoca.cz/support
Custom changes, Footer information

If you need to do custom changes in some Phoca extension or you need to remove the footer information, just use this contact form: https://www.phoca.cz/contact

If you are active with answering posts in the Phoca forum or you are active with continuously translating Phoca extensions or you are active developer of extensions which are working with Phoca extensions or you are member of some core Joomla! team or you are regularly writing user guides about how to use Phoca extensions or you have donated to Phoca and you need to remove footer information just use contact form to get information how to remove it. Any help to any Phoca project means a project survival and getting new features. (E.g. answering questions in the forum will save time of developer which then can be spent to develop new features). Thank you for any support.
Kind regards,
Benno
mjkahn
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by mjkahn »

Where can I go to donate and then how do I remove the "Powered by..." footer from Phoca Maps?
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by christine »

Hi,

see previous link please from Benno and information & here: https://www.phoca.cz/contact

Kind regards, Christine
mjkahn
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by mjkahn »

The contact form link, provided by both Benno and Christine, does not indicate the mail got through, but does indicate that the form mail might be SPAM. I also submitted on the alternative email form link, but that hasn't gotten any replies over the last few days.

Thank you in advance for any information.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, see PM to contact me directly.

Thank you, Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
christianlocal
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by christianlocal »

Hello, I was hoping i too could remove the "Powered by" . I didn't see a paid version. Is there one? Thanks
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Benno »

Hi,
did you read the above posts?

Kind regards,
Benno