Phoca maps plugin not working with articles anywhere

Phoca Maps - displaying maps in Joomla! CMS
gorgonz
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Phoca maps plugin not working with articles anywhere

Post by gorgonz »

Phoca maps plugin (3.0.4) works fine in Joomla 3.7.0 in a single article. Just one special case fails:

Showing an article within the module "articles anywhere (0.6.4)" only shows the unchanged code "{phocamaps view=map|id=2}"

In order to analyse it, I made a map with reumers maps plugin. There the corresponding code is translated to a map. So I guess it is a problem inside the phoca maps plugin. Maybe it is triggered to late?

Any ideas are very welcome :-)

Tags:
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Phoca maps plugin not working with articles anywhere

Post by Jan »

Hi, it is a content plugin, which means, it should work in content - inside articles. If it works inside the articles, then this is correct and everything works as expected. If you run some specific extension to display content plugins on other than articles places, I think, you need to ask the developer if such extension can accept the content plugin :idea:

Unfortunately I don't know how "articles anywhere" works so really cannot give any clue advice :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
gorgonz
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Phoca maps plugin working with articles anywhere

Post by gorgonz »

Hi Jan,

thanks for Your advice! I took a deeper look into the params of the module articles anywhere and found the solution. There is the button "prepare content". Activating it solved the problem. My mistake was, that reumers is a module and not a content plugin. For whatever reason, it didn't need the preparing.

=> solved
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Phoca maps plugin not working with articles anywhere

Post by Jan »

Hi, ok.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project