component looks strange?!

Phoca Maps - displaying maps in Joomla! CMS
f.o.g.
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

component looks strange?!

Post by f.o.g. »

hi i'm new here. first i want to say that i really like phoca components. today i installed the maps component and it looks kind of strange :cry: see the image. first i thought it is a component error so i tried to install it on another page which works fine. so i thought it is a template error but it is not i tested it with the same template on both pages. on the problem page it does not work on my test site it works fine. on my test system i use joomla 1.5.7 with legacy plugin and on the problem page it is 1.5.10 without legacy. i will update this evening but don't think that it will solve the problem. any ideas what this could be?
if more infos needed please ask!
thanks in advance.
greeting f.o.g.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: component looks strange?!

Post by Jan »

Hi, check your extensions, maybe there is some conflict with Google code, did you try to set some standard template like rhuk_milkyway is?
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
f.o.g.
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by f.o.g. »

i tried it with beez on both pages on joomla 1.5.7 page it works well and on my main page it crashes. i tried some other google maps components and i get the same error.
what should i check in other components?
maybe i try to reinstall joomla next weekend maybe this helps.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Maybe reinstalling will help. Just try to reinstall Joomla! and test it after installation of every extensions so you will know where can be the problem.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project