maps on cell phone without moving

Phoca Maps - displaying maps in Joomla! CMS
ddpneu
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

maps on cell phone without moving

Post by ddpneu »

Hi,
I would like to ask if there is some option to set on cell phone - don´t move with map with touching the screen by finger? The same as on PC is don´t zoom by mouse scroolling - Scroll Wheel Zoom.
I thought that this manage - Navigation Control- but it doesn´t. Even though I set - Android style - it still dosn´t work on cell phone.

If there isn´t any option for this will you add this feature cos usually on the cell phone I set the map for 100% and if you get on it you can´t get to the footer cos the map is still moving?

Thank you.

Tags:
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: maps on cell phone without moving

Post by Jan »

Hi, hmm, for now I don't know any such Google Maps feature, I will try to take a look at it and search if this is possible for the mobile or if there is no similar function like by mouse scrolling :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
ddpneu
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by ddpneu »

Hi,
I found out many tips which deal this problem like:
https://coderwall.com/p/pgm8xa/disable- ... ile-layout
https://trulycode.com/bytes/disable-goo ... le-_ _/

would it be nice if your extension has some kind of this feature. The same point have guys on this threads that if you have 100% width of map on cell phone, you will stuck on the map when you touch it and can´t get bellow.

Thank you.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, thank you for the links, added to the feature request list, I will take a look at it for the next version.

Thank you, Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project