Footer in

Phoca PDF - creating PDF documents in Joomla! CMS
nigelj
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Footer in

Post by nigelj »

The first item is also posted on the Joomla forum.
  • I have an issue because the template I'm using doesn't display icons, so the PDF icon doesn't show up. I have a Print link, but the URL has the &print=1 parameter, but I need it to have &format=pdf. So the question is, can someone guide me with what I need to do to have the print link include the parameter &format=pdf (I'm using Joomla 3.9.20)?
  • Is it possible to include the current date and time in the footer? I can't see a {} tag mentioned on the Phoca documentation site to do this
  • I have the pagination tag in the footer right-aligned, but in the output the text is about 2/3 across the page, not at the right margin. Is this a bug?
Many thanks. N
nigelj
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

PDF icon and footer

Post by nigelj »

Sorry, the subject should be 'PDF icon and footer'!
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Footer in

Post by Jan »

Hi,

1) see implementation https://www.phoca.cz/documents/47-phoca ... er-version

2) no, there is no variable for date for now.

3) pagination is fully managed by TCPDF class so unfortunately there is no option to change the alignment :-(

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
nigelj
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by nigelj »

Thanks Jan.

Re 1 - I've followed the instructions, but don't see a PDF icon (as this template doesn't display icons, only text links). Should I see a PDF link as I don't see icons?

There's also the Print link, but this is the standard Joomla link to print an article which doesn't call on Phoca PDF - I don't know which code in which file controls that link, or how to change it to direct it to Phoca PDF - maybe com_content/article/default.php, but how to edit it?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi,

if the system plugin does not work, then unfortunately the only one way is to directly customize the content file and add the class directly :-(

Just see the documentation, you can see the listed files there:

https://www.phoca.cz/documentation/cate ... -component - see the first 3 articles, there is also a guide for core customization of article files.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project