PDF NOT FOUND

Phoca PDF - creating PDF documents in Joomla! CMS
gupo
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

PDF NOT FOUND

Post by gupo »

Hello,
I´m trying to use the phoca pdf extension in my Joomla 3.7.4.
I installed Phoca Component, phoca plugin and Phoca plugin systems, and followed the instructions of replacing the code parts in the Joomla template for installing Phoca Component.
I do see the pdf icon in my articles, but when I click on it, the pop up window shows a message for "not found" error. It seems that on the url of the pop up window there is nothing. I think that the pdfs are not been generated. The url that appears in the message is the same as the url of the article but ending with "?tmpl=component&format=pdf".

I search in this forum for similar issues, and disabled the SEEF plugin in Joomla, but I continue with the same error.

Have I missed something during the installation? Do I have to do something else?

Thanks in advance.
gupo
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: PDF NOT FOUND

Post by gupo »

I discovered that i was using the old phoca pdf content plugin (wrong version) With the correct version, and the change made in the file icons.php (as is said in the documentation), but then the problem changed: the first time I clicked in the pdf button, the pdf is generated correctly, but the second time I do the same, the pdf appears blank. I check in the console for any php issues, but there is no error on it...
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: PDF NOT FOUND

Post by Jan »

Hi, what happens if you test it with really simple text in article?

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project