How to set phocaopengraph folder as first folder to search for images in image flow

Phoca plugins - support for all Phoca plugins except Phoca Gallery plugins
dominusgai
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

How to set phocaopengraph folder as first folder to search for images in image flow

Post by dominusgai »

Hello, and good day.

Please I need help.

I developed my website and was posting the article link on Facebook. During my edit, Facebook shows the article image correctly, but as soon as I post the link the image is changed.

I believe it is due to the size of the image. I however don't want to change the original images in the articles and have created different images I would like to use for the open graph images.

I am however not good with coding (hence me using Joomla CMS)

Can someone please help me with the image flow code that will allow phoca open graph to search the phocaopengraph folder for images first instead of last?

The default image flow is

Image in Plugin parameters -> Image in Category parameters -> Image in Article parameter (Intro Image) -> Image in Article parameter (Fulltext image) -> Image inside article content -> Image inside images/phocaopengraph folder on the server.

However, I want it to be

Image inside images/phocaopengraph folder on the server -> Image in Plugin parameters -> Image in Category parameters -> Image in Article parameter (Intro Image) -> Image in Article parameter (Fulltext image) -> Image inside article content.

I would appreciate if someone could help me with the code.

Thank you in advance.