Phoca Open Graph Image

Phoca plugins - support for all Phoca plugins except Phoca Gallery plugins
manuelbolzano
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Phoca Open Graph Image

Post by manuelbolzano »

HI! i have problem with og:image.....
I installed the plugin on joomla 3.7.4 and activated. if I look in the code tag og: image seems to be valid.
To source code, i see all tag to Plugin

<meta name="og:title" content="Леопольдо де Медичи, принц коллекционеров. Флоренция" />
<meta name="og:type" content="article" />
<meta name="og:image" content="http://www.MYSITE.ru/images/News/Toscan ... 00_250.jpg" />
<meta name="og:url" content="http://www.MYSITE.ru/leopol-do-de-medic ... tsiya.html" />
<meta name="og:site_name" content="MYSITE.ru" />

but in sharing with facebook the image is not visible
I also tried updating facebook debug tools but it says:
Missing properties
The following properties are missing og:url, og:type, og:title, og:image, og:description, fb:app_id
do I need an app id to run it?

I can not solve it :( Thanks a lot for the time, I hope you can help me
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Phoca Open Graph Image

Post by Jan »

Hi, if the path is correct in your HTML and you cleaned the FB cache in debug mode then I think this is much more a question on FB developers because there is nothing to do in your html more - the HTML is correct. :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
manuelbolzano
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by manuelbolzano »

HI JAN i Have News...
I think I've found the problem but I do not know how to fix it. SSL is not active on my site and I do not want to enable it. The system when inserting the link, inserts the link to HTTPS but should be with HTTP. My htaccess if it is displayed converts but Facebook I think it does not take into account the htaccess command. Do you have any idea how to make the images take the link in HTTP and not in HTTPS?
manuelbolzano
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by manuelbolzano »

I tried to test but I was wrong in the previous comment, look at if I can contact someone on Facebook if there is a chance