phoca open graph plugin in front end mode

Phoca plugins - support for all Phoca plugins except Phoca Gallery plugins
soepra
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

phoca open graph plugin in front end mode

Post by soepra »

your plug in, phoca open graph plug in (v3.0.8) is helpfully. i'm using to my site. very interest.
thank you so much.

Any little when i use to submit article on FRONT END mode. browse image uploading no display image thumbnail as usually, but one only display and can not doing more.

how to setting to back with all display as good as in back end mode, browse image display all image thumbnail as usually.

many thank. love you.

i'm use Joomla! 3.6.5

------------

Thank you very quickly response
Sorry, my english is not good.

Unfortunately there is no problem with open grap and meta descriptions when shared to social media. Phoca open graph plugin is very nice and useful.

I used to update articles in front end mode. Before using phoca open graph plugin, navigate to categories in the editor running normally. Thumbnails of image files look plentiful and intact, just in the back end mode. Such as picture-1.

But since using the open graph plugin, only 1 thumbnail image files are visible. Updates can not be done as usual. Picture-2.

Finally, I have to update in the article in back end mode. How, in front end mode thumbnail image files run normally as when in back end mode.

Thank you so much for your help.

Regards

--------------------------------------------------------
i'm sorry. my picture-1 and picture-2 can not display
Last edited by soepra on 03 Jun 2017, 20:56, edited 3 times in total.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: phoca open graph plugin in front end mode

Post by Jan »

Hi, sorry I don't understand how this:
Any little when i use to submit article on FRONT END mode. browse image uploading no display image thumbnail as usually, but one only display and can not doing more.

how to setting to back with all display as good as in back end mode, browse image display all image thumbnail as usually.
is related to the plugin. It does not have any influence on storing some data, it just display the meta tags when displaying an article :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project