phoca opengraph plugin

Phoca plugins - support for all Phoca plugins except Phoca Gallery plugins
narich5625
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

phoca opengraph plugin

Post by narich5625 »

Hi, I just installed the phoca opengraph plugin. My images are not showing and I used the facebook debugger I am getting error messages:

Inferred Property
The 'og:image' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
Inferred Property
The 'og:url' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
Inferred Property
The 'og:title' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
Inferred Property
The 'og:description' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags.
Inferred Property

<meta name="keywords" content="mark of the beast, 666, book of revelation, end of days, Armageddon, prophetess nadine richmond">
<meta name="og:image" content="https://www.revelationuptotheminute.org ... beast2.jpg">
<meta name="og:title" content="Is this the Mark of the Beast?">
<meta name="og:description" content="In the book of Revelation 13:16-18 it reads, “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom.">
<meta name="og:type" content="article">
<meta name="og:url" content="https://www.revelationuptotheminute.org ... beast.html">

I have read that meta name should be meta property? If this is true where do I change it.

Thanks
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: phoca opengraph plugin

Post by Jan »

Hi, you can change it in Optons of the plugin:
https://www.phoca.cz/documents/70-phoca- ... aph-plugin
Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
narich5625
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by narich5625 »

Thank you, that worked for the articles that have images, but all of the articles do not. For the articles that do not have a image I get the same error message. I do not understand about other properties, disable in views, disable in options.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, just see the html source code, do have the articles without images the meta property? If yes, then maybe the error messages in debugger are cached and tests schould be recreated to get new outcomes.
"I do not understand about other properties, disable in views, disable in options"
What exactly you don't understand?

There are two possible attributes for meta tag: name or property. Some services accept name, some property. E.g. Facebook accepts property. So this is why you have choice and you can switch between name and property in Options.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project