Phoca download: Most popular files

Phoca modules - support for all Phoca modules except Phoca Gallery modules
mazurik
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Phoca download: Most popular files

Post by mazurik »

Hello! I can not find the module that displays a list of the most downloaded files. Does he exist?
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Phoca download: Most popular files

Post by Benno »

Hi,
it's not a module. It's a parameter in the Phoca Download Component options.

Kind regards,
Benno
mazurik
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by mazurik »

Oh, i see. And how can I place a list of the most downloaded files in the sidebar?
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Benno »

Hi,
in sidebar you can display modules. But this is not a module but an option of the component. And this option appears below the component. :idea:

Kind regards,
Benno
mazurik
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by mazurik »

is there no ordinary module? All components have similar modules. why not here???
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Benno »

Hi,
try to check this module: https://github.com/PhocaCz/PhocaDownloa ... v3.1.7.zip

Please read the documentation for the module before, to see if it meets your requirements. I don't know any other module that is able to display Phoca Download most frequent downloads. (E.g. top 5 or top 10)

Kind regards,
Benno
mazurik
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by mazurik »

No, this module is completely unusable...
There is a Phoca Download Statistics Module, but it is only for Joomla 1.5. Is there not the same but for the current version of Joomla?
mazurik
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by mazurik »

How i can download this module??? https://www.phoca.cz/phoca-download-file-module
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Benno »

Hi,
There is a Phoca Download Statistics Module, but it is only for Joomla 1.5. Is there not the same but for the current version of Joomla?
If you had followed the link I gave you, you would have found the version of the Phoca Download Statistics Module made for the current Joomla! version.

Regarding Phoca Download File Module:
This module is available for users who participated in the development of free Phoca extensions (with regular writing of documentation, regular making translations or making a donation to the project). Get more information on: contact page or ask per email: info [at] phoca [dot] cz. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Benno
mazurik
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by mazurik »

Benno wrote: 10 Sep 2019, 12:26 Hi,
If you had followed the link I gave you, you would have found the version of the Phoca Download Statistics Module made for the current Joomla! version.

Kind regards,
Benno
No! Phoca Download Statistics Module and Phoca Download Chart Statistics - these are two completely different modules (((