Phoca Facebook Comments (application ID)

Phoca modules - support for all Phoca modules except Phoca Gallery modules
dafaher
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Phoca Facebook Comments (application ID)

Post by dafaher »

Hello everyone, I'm very sorry to bother you. I just installed Phoca Facebook Comments and I'm having trouble configuring the application ID in "Facebook for Developers". They changed the whole design and took all the security measures, so there are more steps and many new things must be configured. In conclusion, I have no idea how to do it and I was wondering if someone here could explain me how to do it. Thank you very much in advance!
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Phoca Facebook Comments (application ID)

Post by Jan »

Hi, for now I don't have any experiences with new Facebook administration, maybe this should be a question on Facebook developers :idea:

I will try to do some researches there and if I will find something, I will update the documentation :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
dafaher
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by dafaher »

Jan wrote: 01 Dec 2018, 16:00 Hi, for now I don't have any experiences with new Facebook administration, maybe this should be a question on Facebook developers :idea:

I will try to do some researches there and if I will find something, I will update the documentation :idea:

Jan
Oh thank you very much Jan, there's no problem. I'll do some research in the Facebook forum, maybe someone there asked the same thing or can guide me. Thank you very much again!
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ok
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project