Error when using Internet Download Manager

Phoca Download - download manager
johnjohn
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Error when using Internet Download Manager

Post by johnjohn »

Feedback from a guest of my webpage where I use Phoca Download:

I tried downloading it with Internet Download Manager (IDM), and got an error message. I'm currently using Internet Download Manager Version: 6.41 Build 6 (pec/D3/2022) Full. It's frequently updated. I also tried the PortableApps version of Free Download Manager Version 3.9.7 build 1641, and that did not work either.

It is the first time in years, that I get this response. My guest was able to download the needed files, so in my point of view, importance is low. However, some feedback is welcome which I can then provide guests of my website.

Tags:
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Error when using Internet Download Manager

Post by Jan »

Hi, thank you for the info, which error is displayed exactly there? The communication works between the server and the download manager, so not sure if there can be something changed in Phoca Download as it only adds info for the software about the file, then the download is fully managed by the server :idea:

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
johnjohn
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by johnjohn »

Sorry for the delay. I did not see the error on my own, was only informed by a guest on my web page. This guest was fine with downloading without the download manager and did not provide further details. So I think we can close this.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ok
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project