Folders navigation problems

Phoca Download - download manager
Jfruiz
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Folders navigation problems

Post by Jfruiz »

I am upgrading my site from J2.5 to J3.10 and reinstall Phocadownload, and find a couple of problems with folders (categories) navigation:

1.- A menu pointing to a sub category (List of Files (Category View)) the browser tab title say: "WebSiteName - Category - Category" with the category name appearing twice. That was happening also in my old j2.5 install.

2.- The Up icon (right of category name) don't go to the container category. Nor when I access through menu nor when I do it navigating from another menu (categories view) to the main categories. It just reload the page.

Any clue to solve those problems?

Thanks in advance

Tags:
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Folders navigation problems

Post by Jan »

Hi,

2) did you create a menu link to categories view (default menu link) so the navigation can go from categories to category to file and back?

1) Can I see the live site or screenshot. Does any of your category include the word "category"?

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Jfruiz
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

Post by Jfruiz »

That was the problem.

None of my categories include word category and I have a menu item to root (categories view), but also a few other menu items to distinct categories (categories view) and somehow that interferes with the navigation.

I have try changing the menu alias to be different of categories names itself but still the same problem.

But as soon I have disabled those second batch of menus items to categories, the problem has disappeared.

Thank you very much
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ok
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project