Phoca download: call to a member function get() on null

Phoca Download - download manager
danp
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Phoca download: call to a member function get() on null

Post by danp »

Hello,
The version of my Joomla is 3.9.25 and that of Phoca Download is 3.2.3 and after updates to both the latest version this problem occurs: if following a search that provided a category or one resulting Component file I click on the result, the error message "Call to a member function get () on null", The page as you are looking for was mixed, removed, Renamed or Might Never Existed. If instead I go to open the file or category through the appropriate menu item, no error is returned. What can I do to fix?
Thank you!
Daniele
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Phoca download: call to a member function get() on null

Post by Jan »

Hi, can you enable debug mode and PHP error reporting to get the full error message? (including file and row where this happens)

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
danp
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by danp »

Thanks for the reply. I worked hours by deactivating all third-party extensions, one to one, to understand if one of them could be the cause. In the end, after even uninstalled the template, the malfunction has disappeared. It therefore appears that the template I had in use (and that before did not give problems), after the update to Joomla 3.9.25, is not "compatible" with phoca download. Obviously I ignore the reason. However now it works (with another template).
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Ok
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project