How to display date before title in List of files (Category View)

Phoca Download - download manager
tomifocus
Phoca Member
Phoca Member

How to display date before title in List of files (Category View)

Post by tomifocus »

Hi!

Could you please help me how can I display date before the title in Category View (List of files)?

In addition please let me know how can I set up to display the date that I have given in Phoca Download->Files->New->Publishing Options-> Date field.
Despite of the fact that I set the date manually under Publishing options date field I can't display at all because in Display Date Type dropdown have only the following option: Database, File (modification time), File (inode change time), File (access time) in the Phoca Download configuration page.
But there is no option to display the given date that I have set manually in Publishing options-> Date field.
I have to upload decisions displaying with the decision date that was in the past. So not good for me if it displays database, upload, or change date.

Could you please help me how can I solve to display the given date before title in category view?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Tamas
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: How to display date before title in List of files (Category View)

Post by Jan »

Hi, there are more ways how to create own output, see:

https://www.phoca.cz/documents/17-phoca ... load-theme

The download date, which is set in administration, is displayed in category view - in overlib - or in file view:

This date is the default date, because e.g. external files just don't supply filename dates.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project