Display detail button - modal box : css bug ?

Phoca Download - download manager
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Display detail button - modal box : css bug ?

Post by christine »

fabio42 wrote: 23 Apr 2020, 12:07 Well, it worked for the buttons but now I click on one button, I got 2 popup windows :x :cry: opening :
- one standard popup
- one classic popup (browser-style popup)

Above display, was not yesterday, but I saw it (today) also before you made this:
PD > Control Panel > Styles(CSS) button.css > disable it. > Has nothing to do with above.[/quote]

Hv to check. It's difficult with so many CSS and Gantry ....... Maybe check under PD > Options (Display) again.

Kind regards
Christine

Tags:
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

From the screenshot, it seems that standard popup is displayed and the modal from mootools is even called. If you don't need mootools, you can try to disable it with Phoca Upgrade System plugin.

The problem is always the same - if many different CSS and JS are loaded at once, they all can be in conflict with each other. So the first what we should do, is to plan which libraries we want and which not. Then we just don't load them - if there is parameter for this - e.g. some Phoca extensions have parameters to load some library or not. Another way can be then to use Phoca Upgrade System plugin and remove the libraries with help of system plugin - if they are in conflict.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
fabio42
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by fabio42 »

Hi ! (still) me again ! :(
@Christine : you're absolutely right. The two windows opening at the same time bug is not because of css change in phoca download. I reversed to test. But I don't know what could cause that. As Jan says, there are conflicts between libraries ... the point is which ones ?
I then changed the pd display to modal box but I'm back with my opacity problem.

@Jan : I installed and tested the plugin. There are oh so many possible combinations !! I tried the most evident ones (Phoca download options set to Bootstrap and in the plugin, remove old bootstrap javascript, among others) but it did not improve the thing. I still get this opacity problem lagging with different layers that appear in the firebug panels ...
One thing for sure is I can't remove Montools because it prevents the modal popups generated by JCE pro (my editor coupled with Mediabox which creates those).
So, the least bad option for me is to set :
Phocadownload options :
Display : (yes)modal box
Bootstrap = NO
Plugin => disabled
At least the opacity problem is not happening ! :)
But this is what I get :
It seems the rounded detail box is out of the popup window. (test yourself, that's weird layout)

Why so ? I am left confused at not knowing what to set correctly so I don't damage the house a bit further (everytime a problem is settled , another one is created) ...
Thanks for your gentle (and VERY patient) helping hand.
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by christine »

fabio42 wrote: 23 Apr 2020, 14:56 It seems the rounded detail box is out of the popup window. (test yourself, that's weird layout)
So, next try :-)

1) into custom.css:

Code: Select all

#sbox-window {
height:auto !important;
}
then stop and check.

2) In your joomla.css I found: .contentpane.modal { padding: 1.5rem;}

Try at first into your custom.css, if not successful, to your joomla.css, it seems it's loaded after custom.css:

.contentpane.modal {
padding: 0.5rem;
}
or paddings, what ever you like.

Kind regards
Christine
fabio42
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by fabio42 »

ok, nearly ! :)
I tried the first code and checked.
Here it is :
As you can see the rounded corner is still cut at the bottom ...

And then, I added the next code to my custom.scss. Nothing.
Next, I'm lost ... joomla css ?? where is that supposed to be ?
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by christine »

Be patient :-)
I can see also the 2nd Code in your custom.css & it works. Clear your Cache. It takes sometimes minutes for compiling the codes.
fabio42
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by fabio42 »

Well, actually, you helped me a lot ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Here is the code I added :

.platform-content {
margin-bottom: -1.375rem;
}
And that corrected the last point !
Now, do you know if - by modifying platform-content - this will affect any other modal box anywhere else or will it just affect the ones for phocadownload ?
Thanks

EDIT : I just saw your message ... I'll try again asap. And tell you if it works. What's best in any case ? your solution ? mine ? (I don't want to destroy anything else ... :oops: )
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by christine »

As I wrote, I can see the 2nd Code in your custom.css & it works.

Don't know, how/where did you see ".platform-content"? Anyhow, it's not useful (generally) to use - (minus) segments, if not absolutely needed.
fabio42
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by fabio42 »

Ok, I'll reverse to your solution then, and I'll keep you updated ! (thanks anyway)
fabio42
Phoca Enthusiast
Phoca Enthusiast

Post by fabio42 »

Your code worked out like a charm ! So I'm keeping your solution Christine !
Clap clap to both of you for heading me to a way out. :twisted:
I wish it could work without those tweaks ... maybe when gantry/joomla (??) will have standard bootstrap 3, everything will come back to normal. Meanwhile I'm enjoying your tips. :D
Fabio