Three questions

Phoca Download - download manager
Shor-ty
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Three questions

Post by Shor-ty »

Hi all,

first I want to thank you for the nice tool that you share. I am using your Downloader Component for a long time and it is fantastic. Two questions:

a) Is it possible to enable the file rating for public users? I do not have registered people but would like to have the rating activated.

b) Is it possible to combine the smart search plugin with Phoca downloader? All the content I have in the PhocaDownloader is not recognized in the search.

c) I would like kindly as you if I can move your backlink "Powered by Phoca Downloader" to an own site which shows all the used plugins and moduls that I am using. As I am an open source lover and share also a lot of knowledge in my topic for free, I would love to have a positive feedback from you and I will definitly keep the information to your site and your great work - based on Play Fair!

Thanks in advance,
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Three questions

Post by Benno »

Hi,
b) Is it possible to combine the smart search plugin with Phoca downloader? All the content I have in the PhocaDownloader is not recognized in the search.
You need to install and enable Phoca Download Finder Plugin
https://www.phoca.cz/phoca-download-finder-plugin
and index your content again.

Kind regards,
Benno
Shor-ty
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Shor-ty »

Hi Benno,

thanks for your reply. After I published the thread, I realized the thread one above mine and went through and installed the plugin you mentioned. However, I installed the plugin for the files (should be the correct on, or not?). If I index (open the phoca files and save it again), the result is still the same. The smart search does not find the content.
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Benno »

Hi,
If I index (open the phoca files and save it again), the result is still the same. The smart search does not find the content.
You need to index your content. Go to: backend --> Components --> Smart Search --> Index

Kind regards,
Benno
Shor-ty
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Shor-ty »

Got it, perfect!
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero