ERROR 1146 - what can i do

Phoca Download - download manager
sushi100
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

ERROR 1146 - what can i do

Post by sushi100 »

Hi, I have a following message in phocadownloads frontend.

1146 Table '170_VSMYSQL.#__phocadownload_styles' doesn't exist

I have not migrated the page, but taken over from someone. Probably the migration was not done properly.
Can I paste this line, as in Phocagallery?
viewtopic.php?t=27573
christine
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: ERROR 1146 - what can i do

Post by christine »

Hi sushi100,

of course, you could try as described in the link above.

In addition: there was similar situation, see last post vom the User: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=58192&p=147986#p147986 > to install latest version of PD: https://www.phoca.cz/download/category/ ... -component

Kind regards, Christine
3cellhosting
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Re: ERROR 1146 - what can i do

Post by 3cellhosting »

Hi sushi100,

I had the same problem. It could have been avoided if there was a warning message on the upgrade.

The missing table doesn't use any data from your old installation. The table does need the data from the install file though.

I resolved it by opening the install.utf8.sql file in the install/sql/mysql/ directory of the unzipped phocadownload component and copied lines 243 to 265 inclusive. I then used phpmyadmin and selected the database and used the SQL option and pasted the copied code.

You MUST change the prefix BEFORE you run the SQL. Change #__ to your own table prefix e.g. k47at_ If you forget then you can use phpmyadmin to change the table prefix afterwards. It is just easier to do it before you run the code.

After that my site was working as normal.

Hope this helps 8)