Fatal Error installing to Joomla 2.5

Phoca Favicon - simple creation of favicon in Joomla! CMS
bigrockusr
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Fatal Error installing to Joomla 2.5

Post by bigrockusr »

Hi Jan,
First, I must thank you for all the great work you do! I am pretty new to web designing and managing for customers, and your free downloads are both beautiful to work with and incredibly generous. I have only just started to use them in a couple of my first "pro" sites and I have learned so much reading your code!!
I recently built a site on my own site as a sub-directory; when the site was "presentable", I transferred all the files over to a new account on the same host (Dreamhost). For the most part, everything is working fine, but now I tried to upload Phoca Favicon and got the following error message:
Fatal error: Class 'JHtmlSidebar' not found in /home/robcar89/kcvamiami.com/administrator/components/com_phocafont/controller.php on line 33
I had just made a couple changes in the configuration.php to correct another error about log and tmp paths. I also changed the FTP information.
Do you know what else I need to do? Here is line 33: JHtmlSidebar::addEntry(JText::_($v[0]), $link.$v[1], true );
Thank you,
Rob (bigrockusr)
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Fatal Error installing to Joomla 2.5

Post by Jan »

Hi, this seems like you are using a version for Joomla! 3 :idea: Which version of Phoca Favicon you are using?

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
bigrockusr
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by bigrockusr »

v2.0.3 - pretty sure I clicked on the 2.5 button.
bigrockusr
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by bigrockusr »

Hi Jan! Happy!! I found the zip file I downloaded previously (same version) on a flash drive I had left at a client's office. I re-installed to the site and all was successful! The zip must have been corrupted somehow when I downloaded it for this installation.
Anyway, the site now is rockin' your phoca t template (with some minor changes to background, etc.) and the phoca favicon. I will have site credits posted soon-I want you to get full credit for your amazing work. I will also happily donate to your work as soon as I get my first payment from the client for on-going services.
Thank you so much!
Rob from BigRockUSR
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, great to hear it.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project