Big big Problem in Virtuemart, I've amde a big mistake!

Before you ask about IDnR Addon see the VirtueMart - Invoice, Delivery Note and Receipt Addon
Chigolo69
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Big big Problem in Virtuemart, I've amde a big mistake!

Post by Chigolo69 »

Hey Jan,

really great stuff you're offering! I used your components and modules very often in ma old VM1 and J 1.5 Shop. No I just updated ma store to Vm21 and J 2.5, I recomended to install the great invoice Tool. I Installed the pdf component and the plugins, but then I realized that there is no support in VM2. Ma problem is now, that I coudn't generate invoice anymore at all....

I'm always getting this error:

"PDF ERROR - Document cannot be created - Loading of Phoca PDF library (Render) failed"

Could you please help me!!! I need to have the VM2 invoice feature which it was before... I'vv allready uninstalled all the Phoca things, but nothing happens.....

What should I do?!

Best wishes, keen on the good work!
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Big big Problem in Virtuemart, I've amde a big mistake!

Post by Jan »

Hi, the addon is working only under Joomla! 1.5
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
Chigolo69
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by Chigolo69 »

Yeah.- The problem is now, how do I get the "old" VM2 built in Invoice function? Cause the PDF Error uccures right away right now....

Can you help me? I jsut can't create inovices at the moment.
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, for now there is no such addon for VM 2 (there is some partial solution in VM2 for the invoices and I still waiting if this will be finished or not - so then I can decide I will make the addon for VM2 - until I did not do it, I cannot say how to do it :idea: )

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project