Send Receipt by default - options not showing

Before you ask about IDnR Addon see the VirtueMart - Invoice, Delivery Note and Receipt Addon
custompcoutlet
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Send Receipt by default - options not showing

Post by custompcoutlet »

Where do you set the default invoice terms and whether an invoice or receipt is sent out?

I know, I know... RTM right? I did and I also searched, but I cannot find the configuration screen that the documentation references. :x Either I can't find it, or I didn't install/hack something correctly.. .not sure at this point.

Can someone point me in the right direction? I am looking for the screen/tab that is shown in the documentation for adjusting the email that is sent out. (email order, email delivery footer, auto document type, auto due, auto delay interest)

Screenshots may be in order here... Looks like I am using Phoca PDF - Virtuemart Plugin v1.0.1 on Joomla 1.525
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Send Receipt by default - options not showing

Post by Jan »

Hi, what you mean with "default invoice terms"?
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
custompcoutlet
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by custompcoutlet »

I found the problem to be quite simple... we had the wrong plugin loaded. Sorry. the original issue is solved.

Now we have the email tab set to send receipts automatically, but only invoices are created automatically. despite the setting. Any ideas?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, normally, both of them are sent :idea:
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project