Full Russification

Phoca Guestbook - creating guestbooks in Joomla! CMS
chumak
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Full Russification

Post by chumak »

Good afternoon. I want to know if there is a full Russification of the guest book? To Russify this phrase "There is no public post yet" and other elements inside the framework (bold, italic...). Or they can be rewritten somewhere in the code in Russian?
Thank you.
Benno
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Full Russification

Post by Benno »

Hi,
just add the missing strings to the ru-RU.com_phocaguestbook.ini of the existing translation and translate them:

Code: Select all

;[3.0.5]
COM_PHOCAGUESTBOOK_FIELD_NUM_CHARACTERS_EMAIL_LABEL="Number Of Characters In Email"
COM_PHOCAGUESTBOOK_FIELD_NUM_CHARACTERS_EMAIL_DESC="Set number of characters displayed (sent) in email"

; [3.0.1]
COM_PHOCAGUESTBOOK_FIELD_LOAD_BOOTSTRAP_LABEL="Load Bootstrap"
COM_PHOCAGUESTBOOK_FIELD_LOAD_BOOTSTRAP_DESC="Load Bootstrap for Phoca Guestbook in case template does not load it (use it for non Bootstrap templates)"
COM_PHOCAGUESTBOOK_RANDOM="Random"
;[3.0.0 Stable]
COM_PHOCAGUESTBOOK_CONFIG_HEAD_IPCHECK_DESC="Security settings based on IP Check"
COM_PHOCAGUESTBOOK_EASYCALC_CAPTCHA="easyCalc"
COM_PHOCAGUESTBOOK_NOT_CHECKED="Not checked"
COM_PHOCAGUESTBOOK_PG_NEW_POST_WAITING="New Phoca Guestbook Post added [Waiting for review]"
COM_PHOCAGUESTBOOK_SUCCESS_PUBLISH_ITEM="Post published"
;[3.0.0 ALPHA]
-- A L L  S T R I N G S -- (too much, to c&p them here)
;[2.0.7]
COM_PHOCAGUESTBOOK_FIELD_ENABLE_DETECTING_PAGE_LABEL="Enable Detecting Incoming Page"
COM_PHOCAGUESTBOOK_FIELD_ENABLE_DETECTING_PAGE_DESC="Enable or disable detecting of incoming page. This is a security feature. If you enable it, page from which the post came to your guestbook will be stored and displayed in the backend. If the post will come through other than the guestbook page, then it means, there is some security problem on your page. For example: If you have created menu link to guestbook e.g. 'www.your_page.com/guestbook', all posts in your guestbook should have this incoming page. If some post does not have such form, then it (e.g. spam post) came to the system other than 'legal' way. Visit Phoca Guestbook documentation site to see examples of possible problematic forms of incoming pages"
COM_PHOCAGUESTBOOK_INCOMING_PAGE="Incoming Page"
;[2.0.6]
COM_PHOCAGUESTBOOK_FULL_PATH_NO_LANG_NO_ITEMID="Full path (no Itemid, no language prefix)"
COM_PHOCAGUESTBOOK_RELATIVE_PATH_NO_LANG_NO_ITEMID="Relative path (no Itemid, no language prefix)"
https://github.com/PhocaCz/PhocaGuestbo ... ok.j25.zip

Kind regards,
Benno
chumak
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by chumak »

Thanks for the answer. I did this from the very beginning after installing the component. I want that for the user of the site everything was in Russian.
[url]http://www.засучив-рукава.рф/jupgrade/%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%B2%D1%8B[/url]
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Did you translated all the strings and did you upload the files to admin and frontend folder:

https://www.phoca.cz/documents/46-trans ... -in-joomla

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
chumak
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by chumak »

Thanks for the answer. Yes, it's true that both files are both there and there. The Russian package has an xml file. Just not completely translated. So I want to find out how to translate it to the end.