Images count in module which limits the galery

Phoca Gallery modules - modules for Phoca Gallery extension
czytyyt
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Images count in module which limits the galery

Post by czytyyt »

hello,

On my small project i am using Phoca componenet with Gallery Image Module and i am very satisfied. its a great solution - Phoca solutions at all.

I have used "Images count" parameter at 9 and it do nice 3x3 grid. I really want that as gallery preview. But when I load more pictures into specified gallery qty of the bigger images is still limited to 9. I would like to show entire galery when the bigger image is opened, When the visitor sees 9 pictures, after cliking one of tem , he should see all photos in gallery in actual view - so the gallery of 9 big images should end at the qty of images, not as the limit for the module.

So I would like to:

keep my 9 thumbnails preview (now working)
links from that thumbnails should work (now working)
when in the gallery we have more than 9 photos I would like to see all big images when clicking on thumbnail,

is that possible?

regards
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Re: Images count in module which limits the galery

Post by Jan »

Hi, see:
https://www.phoca.cz/phocapdf/396-phoca- ... al-advices and similar posts in this forum.

When iframe method is used, you can display all the images from category in the popup. When image method is used, then it depends on used javascript popup method and all have the feature - to display only images displayed on the site in popup window (in other case such libraries must be directly customized in the code :-( )

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project
czytyyt
Phoca Newbie
Phoca Newbie

Post by czytyyt »

Thank you for your message, but I have a problem - I really dont know what should I looking for.

Could you please give me little more details?
Jan
Phoca Hero
Phoca Hero

Post by Jan »

Hi, use one of the iframe method as popup window. Then when you click on detail icon, you can see in the popup all images from category.

Jan
If you find Phoca extensions useful, please support the project